Why this First Edition of Lisbon Bike Map?
Cycling is an exciting, energizing and fun experience, a great way to travel at a pace which allows us to look at everyplace often from a whole new and fulfilling perspective.
This map was developed by skilled cyclists, experienced in riding on different circumstances like commuting, cycle-touring or riding off-road.
Designed to provide the best bicycle routes for both locals and visitors, it also gathers useful information and points of interest that will enhance your riding experience while exploring Lisbon and its surroundings.
We hope this will be the essential guide for every Lisbon cyclist;
Enjoy your riding!
For the most updated and detailed mapping information please refer to printed version.
What you will find in our Map and this website
- Some of the Local bike lanes
- Information on Portuguese Highway code
- Road etiquette and tips for sharing the road and vehicular Cycling
- Suggested cycling routes and points of interest
- Useful information on taking bikes on Public Transportation
- Get to know some of the Bike Friendly locations in town
- Go beyond the off the beaten track!
Take a look around and please do contact us with your Suggestions and Feedback.